Bridgestone India Automotive is a 100% subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, Japan with its head office in Chennai. It has the state of art plants, manufacturing Anti-Vibration product at Oragadam (Chennai) and Manesar (near Delhi).
Bridgestone India Automotive mission is "Serving society with Superior Quality" with strong emphasis on quality and customer service, the company has grown rapidly becoming one of the major suppliers to reputed car manufacturing companies in India. Backed by a strong R & D team, the company is in the forefront of new technologies providing end to end solutions. The Company is backed by the strong support of technical center at Bridgestone, Japan.
The company is managed by a competent team of Japanese and Indian professionals.
- 1996 -Technical Alliance signed between Bridgestone, Japan ( BS ) & Sundaram Industries Limited, India ( SIL ) – TVS Group
- 2000-Gurgaon plant Started Operation
- 2008-Shifted to Manesar Plant ( Current Location )
- Mar-2009 Joint venture between Bridgestone Corporation, Japan and Sundaram Industries Ltd (TVS Group), Madurai was formed and named as NS Antivibration Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Jul-2009 The company’s name was changed to Bridgestone TVS India Pvt. Ltd.
- Sep-2010 The Chennai plant started operation.
- Aug-2012 the Company became a 100% subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, Japan. The name of the company was changed to Bridgestone India Automotive Products Pvt. Ltd (BSIA).